(((out with the truth, baby)))

1.6.08

As Close as the Beat of My Heart

Greetings from a very fatigue human.
Had an awesome day with WHOS today :D After tuition, Emms, Ferlica, Shushu and i headed to town for lunch and movie (AGAIN) - The Chronicles of NARNIA : Prince Caspian ! the movie was 2.5hrs and i think Lido adjusted the aircon temperature to 16 degrees or smth ! We really froze in there. All our legs and hands were Ice cold throughout the movie ! ):
We went to NUM at Cine to get new slippers with our Acjc coupons. Nice getting toe cramps while trying slippers ! How embarrassing ! The aircon really killed my bones.
Oh Shushu and i put the TukyTuky stars on our old Havaianas ! Emms & Ferlica put on their new ones :D

we managed to catch up abit during lunch as well, yay. But we were all too tired to linger around any further after getting Havis so we went home!

Yesterday was spent getting some sat revision done at school with Ferlica. Lunched with Jen at the Prata shop at Kent Ridge. I watched Restless V with Emmsy, Baey & Rach last night. I like it a lot, though it was kinda short. WHOS went for supper at holland v ! Our usual Frolick and Chicken Chop.

Weds and Thurs were evening-night kap sessions with the usual Val, Emmsy, Bing, and two other jokes. Well we laughed till our stomachs were rather flexed. HAHA!

I AM FREAKING OUT. MY SATS ARE GNA SUFFER. HOW ABOUT PRELIMS MIGHT JUST DIE TOO. really damn sian i can't believe this. time is passing too quickly ):

Nice vt saying i'm getting bored listening to their updates on the Sundown Marathon! What a joke Allan and Ryan stuck at the station cos NO MORE LAST TRAIN. Allan my bff now TAKE THAT , VT. Okay kidding, really. Lol. Somebody's ego totally vanished last night yo.

Rach, Emms, Baey!

SAMANTHA BAEY!

Ceph!

Hoe Khoon & Ceph!

Germaine Gan came for Restless too ! the MI days, Germaine ! Haha.

WHOS!

<3!





The pros of big mirrors in toilets :D



Much of the Hows and Whys keep surpassing my mind. i absolutely don't want it to turn for the worse. If i had one ability, that is to not let history repeat itself.
I am going to konk out any moment now. I'm just praying and hoping for the best.

And right now there's a war between the vanities
But all i see is you and me
The fight for you is all I've ever known
So Come Home.


ALRIGHT I'M OUT!

``jamiepok chased till the end at 1.45am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home