when the world sways
it's damn bad. the week is becoming from bad to worse. raaaawwwwr.
Today morning started well but the 2hr lecture slot really killed me. lol. most of the pe classes went down to nj to support our soccer boys. we didn't go though, so the girls did a 2.4 trial which you could say was bad for me. sian.
AND I WENT FOR DC. we literally sprinted all the way to the library when we heard the dc teacher was Ksl today. Gosh i was so scared he would give like a TRIPLE DC please!
Anyway, Geog extra lecture got cancelled in the end. Jasmine came running to us and said that Mrs Meow's mother had passed away in the morning. i froze. Mrs Meow had lect with us at 9am, and things totally changed 1 hr later. omg ):
Lilin did devotions for the school at assembly today. i really really want to thank her for all the prayers she's been doing everyday for the class, for the school, for our teachers, for me. Thanks for always being there for us, Lilin (:
Yesterday. Emmsy, Ferlica, Briya and I headed for CCAB after school to catch the CJ vs RJ hockey match. gosh the ref.......
ANYWAY, we were cheering our hearts out for CJ! IT'S ALRIGHT CJ HOCKS, YOU GIRLS PLAYED YOUR BEST AND PLAYED WELL TOO ! And i saw Jean Ting play as well!
we walked over to the cross area after that. omg you've no idea how close allan was to the no. 1 ! that last 100m stretch was crazy ! GOSH. OKAY BUT WELL DONE, AC CROSSYS! COME ON VT, CHEER UP.
Raphael i'm so sorry i didnt talk to you after that ! yes okay now you know why, lol.
SO, we left, feeling quite :S:S i accompanied Ferlica to coro for an extremely late lunch whilst Emmsy went for tuition.
Sometimes i really wonder whether 2008 is a good year. i seem to be saying BE STRONG to my friends nowadays, and to myself as well. I really don't understand why certain things have to turn out this way, i mean, does one get glory out of it? Does one enjoy being so heartless and insensitive? Maybe i'm wrong, maybe i really am. But it really is the wrong time for all these Shit to happening to everyone.
Today i listened to a friend say all her worries and whatever was disturbing her.
I can only say, Be Strong, I'm always here, always.
I'm telling myself to look on the brighter side of life.
YES. Anyways, the greatest birthday present from the hockers, would be to win tmr (: I'm excited.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, LEO LI XIN !
&
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FlOATS !
I've no plug in guitar for tmr.
VICTOR TAN, YOUR CROSS LIFE, IS NOT OVER.
``jamiepok chased till the end at 9.35pm
Today morning started well but the 2hr lecture slot really killed me. lol. most of the pe classes went down to nj to support our soccer boys. we didn't go though, so the girls did a 2.4 trial which you could say was bad for me. sian.
AND I WENT FOR DC. we literally sprinted all the way to the library when we heard the dc teacher was Ksl today. Gosh i was so scared he would give like a TRIPLE DC please!
Anyway, Geog extra lecture got cancelled in the end. Jasmine came running to us and said that Mrs Meow's mother had passed away in the morning. i froze. Mrs Meow had lect with us at 9am, and things totally changed 1 hr later. omg ):
Lilin did devotions for the school at assembly today. i really really want to thank her for all the prayers she's been doing everyday for the class, for the school, for our teachers, for me. Thanks for always being there for us, Lilin (:
Yesterday. Emmsy, Ferlica, Briya and I headed for CCAB after school to catch the CJ vs RJ hockey match. gosh the ref.......
ANYWAY, we were cheering our hearts out for CJ! IT'S ALRIGHT CJ HOCKS, YOU GIRLS PLAYED YOUR BEST AND PLAYED WELL TOO ! And i saw Jean Ting play as well!
we walked over to the cross area after that. omg you've no idea how close allan was to the no. 1 ! that last 100m stretch was crazy ! GOSH. OKAY BUT WELL DONE, AC CROSSYS! COME ON VT, CHEER UP.
Raphael i'm so sorry i didnt talk to you after that ! yes okay now you know why, lol.
SO, we left, feeling quite :S:S i accompanied Ferlica to coro for an extremely late lunch whilst Emmsy went for tuition.
Sometimes i really wonder whether 2008 is a good year. i seem to be saying BE STRONG to my friends nowadays, and to myself as well. I really don't understand why certain things have to turn out this way, i mean, does one get glory out of it? Does one enjoy being so heartless and insensitive? Maybe i'm wrong, maybe i really am. But it really is the wrong time for all these Shit to happening to everyone.
Today i listened to a friend say all her worries and whatever was disturbing her.
I can only say, Be Strong, I'm always here, always.
I'm telling myself to look on the brighter side of life.
YES. Anyways, the greatest birthday present from the hockers, would be to win tmr (: I'm excited.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, LEO LI XIN !
&
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FlOATS !
I've no plug in guitar for tmr.
VICTOR TAN, YOUR CROSS LIFE, IS NOT OVER.
``jamiepok chased till the end at 9.35pm

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home