The way we love
I liked today's chapel.
DT gave us his five-period GP slot to do fun o rama stuff and watch some war movie. So Jill, Joyce, Kennethkoh, Floats, Ganesh, and I, filled all the cans we had with the sand that kennethkoh and joyce collected from the playgrounds/construction sites. HAHA. we messed up the classroom tables with sand spilled everywhere :S but we had a whole lot of fun. lol.
Today the people from the tent company came to set up the tents for fun o rama ! its FOUR MORE DAYS WHEEEE !
was rather awake during math :D Mdm was ultra funny during geog and Zhongxian could only admit that his liverpool team really has no luck. HAHA okay shit i'm sorry ah zhong. headed to Plaza Sing with the rest for lunch and to get the games stall prizes and our budget is EXTREMELY LOW -.- but we tried our best to cut costs cause the foodstall people need alot of funds!
Jill & Grace went for tuition, floats went home, and Joyce & i went to ccab to visit the hockers ! they were supposed to have past vs present but it was pouring :S oh mans i miss the hockers so so so much. dinner was spent with Ferlica, Baey, Huihui & Jennifer! we went to MadJack's and met Joyce there again. lol.
there's so much i want to say but i'm awfully tired that i think i'm typing with my eyes half closed. LOL. and no one handed in their GP essays today! oh no when funorama ends we can't delay anything esle already ):
Ferlicaaa i hope youre feeling better!
I wake up in the morning, stumble on my life
Can't get no love without sacrifice
If anything should happen, I
guess I wish you well
A little bit of heaven, but
a little bit of hell
This is the hardest story
that I've ever told
No hope, or love, or glory
HAPPY ENDING - MIKA.
``jamiepok chased till the end at 12.04am
DT gave us his five-period GP slot to do fun o rama stuff and watch some war movie. So Jill, Joyce, Kennethkoh, Floats, Ganesh, and I, filled all the cans we had with the sand that kennethkoh and joyce collected from the playgrounds/construction sites. HAHA. we messed up the classroom tables with sand spilled everywhere :S but we had a whole lot of fun. lol.
Today the people from the tent company came to set up the tents for fun o rama ! its FOUR MORE DAYS WHEEEE !
was rather awake during math :D Mdm was ultra funny during geog and Zhongxian could only admit that his liverpool team really has no luck. HAHA okay shit i'm sorry ah zhong. headed to Plaza Sing with the rest for lunch and to get the games stall prizes and our budget is EXTREMELY LOW -.- but we tried our best to cut costs cause the foodstall people need alot of funds!
Jill & Grace went for tuition, floats went home, and Joyce & i went to ccab to visit the hockers ! they were supposed to have past vs present but it was pouring :S oh mans i miss the hockers so so so much. dinner was spent with Ferlica, Baey, Huihui & Jennifer! we went to MadJack's and met Joyce there again. lol.
there's so much i want to say but i'm awfully tired that i think i'm typing with my eyes half closed. LOL. and no one handed in their GP essays today! oh no when funorama ends we can't delay anything esle already ):
Ferlicaaa i hope youre feeling better!
I wake up in the morning, stumble on my life
Can't get no love without sacrifice
If anything should happen, I
guess I wish you well
A little bit of heaven, but
a little bit of hell
This is the hardest story
that I've ever told
No hope, or love, or glory
HAPPY ENDING - MIKA.
``jamiepok chased till the end at 12.04am

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home