I'll linger on
I've no idea why i still have the time to even type this.
Totally ruined my day like some shit today.
i planned to wake up at 11 and start on my homework and whatever assignments. but i slept till 1PM, watched CSI, fell asleep after csi, and woke up just in time for Mother's Day dinner at La Strada.
I need to finish Human Geog tonight before Nooraisha turns super pissy tmr. How about there's timed-test after school too and i haven't touched the ultra horrendously thick notes. Die.
Went for Ac's GUITAR CONCERT GLISSANDO yesterday night with Gina, Prilaa, Changs, Cherl & Clara. Omg i never knew ac guitar was so cool ! i have 100% respect for all them guitarists please. and HEW JIALIN WAS LIKE THE STAR OF THE NIGHT! she conducted so many songs ! and the soloists Nathan and Jonathan were too impressive to be described. A concert totally worth going for mans. I'd definitely go for another ac guitar performance.
I dont know what's gotten into me these few days. Sigh.
Thanks for letting me rant, emmsy.
AC HOCKS VS NJ TMR, 430PM @ CCAB.
it's the deciding match !
GO AC HOCKS !!!
You'll always be a part of me
I'm a part of you indefinitely
Boy don't you know you can't escape me
Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby
And we'll linger on
Time can't erase a feeling this strong
No way you're never gonna shake me
Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby
I ain't gonna cry no
And i won't beg you to stay
If you're determined to leave boy
I will not stand in your way
But inevitably you'll be back again
Cause ya know in your heart babe
Our love will never end
Always Be My Baby-David Cook/Mariah Carey.
``jamiepok chased till the end at 11.55pm
Totally ruined my day like some shit today.
i planned to wake up at 11 and start on my homework and whatever assignments. but i slept till 1PM, watched CSI, fell asleep after csi, and woke up just in time for Mother's Day dinner at La Strada.
I need to finish Human Geog tonight before Nooraisha turns super pissy tmr. How about there's timed-test after school too and i haven't touched the ultra horrendously thick notes. Die.
Went for Ac's GUITAR CONCERT GLISSANDO yesterday night with Gina, Prilaa, Changs, Cherl & Clara. Omg i never knew ac guitar was so cool ! i have 100% respect for all them guitarists please. and HEW JIALIN WAS LIKE THE STAR OF THE NIGHT! she conducted so many songs ! and the soloists Nathan and Jonathan were too impressive to be described. A concert totally worth going for mans. I'd definitely go for another ac guitar performance.
I dont know what's gotten into me these few days. Sigh.
Thanks for letting me rant, emmsy.
AC HOCKS VS NJ TMR, 430PM @ CCAB.
it's the deciding match !
GO AC HOCKS !!!
You'll always be a part of me
I'm a part of you indefinitely
Boy don't you know you can't escape me
Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby
And we'll linger on
Time can't erase a feeling this strong
No way you're never gonna shake me
Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby
I ain't gonna cry no
And i won't beg you to stay
If you're determined to leave boy
I will not stand in your way
But inevitably you'll be back again
Cause ya know in your heart babe
Our love will never end
Always Be My Baby-David Cook/Mariah Carey.
``jamiepok chased till the end at 11.55pm

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home