(((out with the truth, baby)))

28.5.08

Time of My Life

Hello!

What was supposed to be an ultimate study date with emms, became a failed attempt yet again! LOL. After tuition, we brunched at SimplyBread. YUMMY! We did some work before Rach & Ferlica came. AND THEN, all of them persuaded me to watch What Happens In Vegas! Omg i felt so guilty please. Nice 3 movies in 5 days! SAT's in ELEVEN DAYS SHIT!

so we bus-ed to cine to meet Shuwen and to catch the 5pm movie :D DAMN worth it, we had the students 6 bucks tickets lol. and it was sucha funny movie i laughed till i cried, seriously. our newurbanmale vouchers end on 31st may !
alrightey i got a top from the racks at cine and we all headed towards home. i dropped by serene though! val's and bingko's plans cancelled.

YESTERDAY. (or rather, MONDAY) was frikkin early for the Chinese paper. Claire and i sat outside the doors for like 45mins. The paper was unbelievably tough ! SIAN. Shan't go into this. Geog lecture, and a run with AnnMerylChoo my running buddy ! :D Nice eugene chua said she some act cute LOL. he gave us a lift to get bubble tea yay.
I went back to school for geog soc ! Nick Ang some gross shit about me pointing to the bubble tea when he was thirsty ! ARGH. Other than that the meeting was quite funny haha.

met vt to get my SAT book which is ultraliciously thick -.- we decided to watch Made of Honour too! and i love it. Haha. Bumped into Briya at the bustop and we all headed to kap to meet Emms, Val & Bing (: I MISS OUR SEC FOUR DAYS!

SATURDAY! Hillsongs concert with Emms, Faith, Gina, Changs, Prilaa, Vt. THANK YOU PRILAA FOR THE TICKETS ! Omg the night was fantastic, i wished Shushu & Ferlica were there ! When they played Savior King, both of them came into my mind immediately cos we always talked about how Savior King was so nice during school chapel! I kinda preferred the PlanetShakers night though, but nonetheless, i had a blast of praise & worship :D

i haven't had a chance to htht with ferlica yet. you cheer up and leave your worries aside yea, i'll talk to you soon yo!
and i've yet to thank emms for everything, really :D

Faith, Jacinth, Gina!

Emmsy!

AnnMerylChoo!

Ferlica took this!

Ferlica & Shushu!

sexy loves <3

i am gna put some fun o rama photos now! DT took them with his wonderful camera and compiled them not long ago :D

Jill & Joyce!

Claire Leong!

Haha.

DAMN FUNNY! just look at jill, like some flying soldier wth!



Kenneth Koh!

and some of the girls (:

I’ve been waiting for my dreams
To turn into something
I could believe in
And looking for that
Magic rainbow
On the horizon
I couldn’t see it
Until I let go
Gave into love and watched all the bitterness burn
Now I’m coming alive
Body and soul
And feelin’ my world start to turn

And I’ll taste every moment
And live it out loud
I know this is the time,
This is the time
To be more than a name
Or a face in the crowd
I know this is the time
This is the time of my life
Time of my life


OKAY IM GNA GO. BYE!

``jamiepok chased till the end at 1.45am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home