step down
BECKHAM'S STEPPING DOWN !!
WAH.
I cried when i watched him at the press conference during the news just now =X HAHAHA.
awww! =X
wahh ghey shit why he step down !
AND NOW, I REALLY REALLY LIKE JOE COLE OKAY :D
oooh. :D
he looks like a drug addict :S Okay SORRY.
SAY NO TO DRUGS !
And, i never knew Owen had a son !
Haha okay i should put a stop to this.
Anw, QAD just clarified some stuff with me. I think every single disgusting thing that has been happening in school is like so like total SAI mans. I just hope, things would be okay again after Youth Day, when everyone meets. Sigh.
I really don't know how to handle these kinda shit la. Oh Gosh. I don't know how to tell my mum i failed both my sciences. We just had a major arguement this afternoon and God knows what's gna happen on Tuesday when i break this bad news to her. And, i made a huge flop in SS, she's disappointed but i'm quite surprised she didn't blow like she would normally do.
I hate feeling guilty. I hate all these kinda things. Why must bad things all take place at the same time?
I want to turn back the clock.
And, my eye really hurts, probably shouted too much just now, whatever.
Nevertheless, had a fun time with my Csfies online just now. Haha they're really ghey balls mans. Oh, and juu too. All same type can. HAHA.
Prelims start on the 7th August. It's really scaring me, cos i'm not prepared, at all. Shit, i'm so screwed.
NDP's COMING AGAIN !!! :D Oh mans i can imagine all those Parade-ers training hard every Saturday and having yummy Pizza Hut/KFC for lunch+tea. WAHH I MISS LAST YEAR'S SESSIONS MANS ! <33 !
Chinks remedial tmr. 3 hours ! o.O
``jamiepok chased till the end at 12.53am
WAH.
I cried when i watched him at the press conference during the news just now =X HAHAHA.
awww! =X
wahh ghey shit why he step down !AND NOW, I REALLY REALLY LIKE JOE COLE OKAY :D
oooh. :D
he looks like a
SAY NO TO DRUGS !And, i never knew Owen had a son !
Haha okay i should put a stop to this.
Anw, QAD just clarified some stuff with me. I think every single disgusting thing that has been happening in school is like so like total SAI mans. I just hope, things would be okay again after Youth Day, when everyone meets. Sigh.
I really don't know how to handle these kinda shit la. Oh Gosh. I don't know how to tell my mum i failed both my sciences. We just had a major arguement this afternoon and God knows what's gna happen on Tuesday when i break this bad news to her. And, i made a huge flop in SS, she's disappointed but i'm quite surprised she didn't blow like she would normally do.
I hate feeling guilty. I hate all these kinda things. Why must bad things all take place at the same time?
I want to turn back the clock.
And, my eye really hurts, probably shouted too much just now, whatever.
Nevertheless, had a fun time with my Csfies online just now. Haha they're really ghey balls mans. Oh, and juu too. All same type can. HAHA.
Prelims start on the 7th August. It's really scaring me, cos i'm not prepared, at all. Shit, i'm so screwed.
NDP's COMING AGAIN !!! :D Oh mans i can imagine all those Parade-ers training hard every Saturday and having yummy Pizza Hut/KFC for lunch+tea. WAHH I MISS LAST YEAR'S SESSIONS MANS ! <33 !
Chinks remedial tmr. 3 hours ! o.O
``jamiepok chased till the end at 12.53am

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home