plastic
Happy 15th Birthday JOYIN!
Now, on my entry about today.
My thoughts may be quite incoherent, so please bear with me :D Anw, today was... bad? good? neutral? It's just another usual day at school, put it that way.
It's really amazing how my impression of people can change so fast. Well, that's if you're just full of shit and insincerity. I can't believe i took your words for real, and had bad thoughts about some of my closest friends, under your disgusting influence. Haha, it's not your fault actually. Blame it on my stupidity.
Yea i'm just a bloody bitch, bitching about people now. WHATEVER.
Two particular schoolmates of mine. I've known them since i joined MG. And we did so many things together, adding some spice into my life. And i really just can't believe i turned my back on them, just cos i thought i found a more trustworthy friend, and just cos i thought you and i were more similar.
What a joke, i felt somewhat depressed when you did not talk to me for a day or two, thinking you were angry with me. But, OMG ! I'm really sorry, but i don't argee on your view that it is "FUN" ignoring your friends over small matters, as you claim it. I may be avoiding you now, but hell no, this isn't for FUN.
I feel bad about it too you know.
My schoolmates once told me,"I don't really like her." But i said,"She's very nice ! You must get to know her more !"
I really wonder what made me see that.
And it's quite obvious that, First Impression doesn't last.
I don't really care if some of my friends are childish or immature or whatsoever, at least they don't tell bloody lies and make up stupid stories.
I may regret typing this entry cos things may change over the next few days.
HYPOCRITE, if that's what you may want to call me.
But, what about you?
Come on.
Shit la now i feel so guilty. Not guilty over what i'm saying and typing now, but how i treated some of my closest friends in school. Maybe you and i are just of very different characters, which thus explains why we don't get along very well.
And Mr Ong has left MG. Nope he hasn't taught me before, but it's quite sad to see a teacher who has been so dedicated to MG to leave just like that. Oh, and he went to Singapore Sports School, i think.
Studied a little while in KAP with valpoks, ellen, emms after school (:
``jamiepok chased till the end at 8.43pm
Now, on my entry about today.
My thoughts may be quite incoherent, so please bear with me :D Anw, today was... bad? good? neutral? It's just another usual day at school, put it that way.
It's really amazing how my impression of people can change so fast. Well, that's if you're just full of shit and insincerity. I can't believe i took your words for real, and had bad thoughts about some of my closest friends, under your disgusting influence. Haha, it's not your fault actually. Blame it on my stupidity.
Yea i'm just a bloody bitch, bitching about people now. WHATEVER.
Two particular schoolmates of mine. I've known them since i joined MG. And we did so many things together, adding some spice into my life. And i really just can't believe i turned my back on them, just cos i thought i found a more trustworthy friend, and just cos i thought you and i were more similar.
What a joke, i felt somewhat depressed when you did not talk to me for a day or two, thinking you were angry with me. But, OMG ! I'm really sorry, but i don't argee on your view that it is "FUN" ignoring your friends over small matters, as you claim it. I may be avoiding you now, but hell no, this isn't for FUN.
I feel bad about it too you know.
My schoolmates once told me,"I don't really like her." But i said,"She's very nice ! You must get to know her more !"
I really wonder what made me see that.
And it's quite obvious that, First Impression doesn't last.
I don't really care if some of my friends are childish or immature or whatsoever, at least they don't tell bloody lies and make up stupid stories.
I may regret typing this entry cos things may change over the next few days.
HYPOCRITE, if that's what you may want to call me.
But, what about you?
Come on.
Shit la now i feel so guilty. Not guilty over what i'm saying and typing now, but how i treated some of my closest friends in school. Maybe you and i are just of very different characters, which thus explains why we don't get along very well.
And Mr Ong has left MG. Nope he hasn't taught me before, but it's quite sad to see a teacher who has been so dedicated to MG to leave just like that. Oh, and he went to Singapore Sports School, i think.
Studied a little while in KAP with valpoks, ellen, emms after school (:
``jamiepok chased till the end at 8.43pm

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home