not much difference.
OMG, i don't know why, these few nights, i just get so lazy to do anything, that i get VERY BORED -.-
Haha we saw this when we arrived in Taiwan :D Yes i miss that school trip dearly.
It's the last day of hols (weekends not counted). June hols just went by like that. Vanny, Shuwen and i spent the day at school, studying. What a waste. Shuwen wanted to go catch a movie but ahyah, we didn't in the end. Regretting we didn't.
After Vanny left, Shuwen and i could study no more so we started taking random shots and looking through the photos in my Cam. Haha.
"EEEeeee your five five six six again !"
HAHA WHATEVER MANS, KHOO SHUWEN ! :D
I just don't feel like studying anymore, like come on. I'm seriously sick of opening my books. The first two weeks of this hols were spent studying, shopping, catching movies, blah blah blah. Now everyone's just studying and studying.
I thought i was the only one feeling this way. Buti decided to msg grassypoot and ask her how she's doing and she replied smthg like,"YEA DAMN SIAN OF STUDYING PRS, INTENSIVE CHEM IN AN HOURS TIME!"
Poor GRASS. Haha. Good luck for your midyears next week, balls ! (:
You know what? I'm not gna touch my books till Monday :D I totally hate the radioactivity chapter of physics. WHO THE HELL CARES WHETHER this stupid electron or whatever shit radiation or whatever nonsense can last for 50 years. LIKE, I'M SO NOT GNA BE A BLOODY SCIENTIST, or someone who's gna be invovled with, ELECTRONS and RADIATION.
RIGHT.
A thousand apologies but i just needed to er, get that off. Cos so many things are just upsetting me, i'm not really talking about the study part, but yea.
I NEED TO TALK TO JUU !! and VAL and GIN who are in that bootcamp -.-
``jamiepok chased till the end at 12.54am
Haha we saw this when we arrived in Taiwan :D Yes i miss that school trip dearly.It's the last day of hols (weekends not counted). June hols just went by like that. Vanny, Shuwen and i spent the day at school, studying. What a waste. Shuwen wanted to go catch a movie but ahyah, we didn't in the end. Regretting we didn't.
After Vanny left, Shuwen and i could study no more so we started taking random shots and looking through the photos in my Cam. Haha.
"EEEeeee your five five six six again !"
HAHA WHATEVER MANS, KHOO SHUWEN ! :D
I just don't feel like studying anymore, like come on. I'm seriously sick of opening my books. The first two weeks of this hols were spent studying, shopping, catching movies, blah blah blah. Now everyone's just studying and studying.
I thought i was the only one feeling this way. Buti decided to msg grassypoot and ask her how she's doing and she replied smthg like,"YEA DAMN SIAN OF STUDYING PRS, INTENSIVE CHEM IN AN HOURS TIME!"
Poor GRASS. Haha. Good luck for your midyears next week, balls ! (:
You know what? I'm not gna touch my books till Monday :D I totally hate the radioactivity chapter of physics. WHO THE HELL CARES WHETHER this stupid electron or whatever shit radiation or whatever nonsense can last for 50 years. LIKE, I'M SO NOT GNA BE A BLOODY SCIENTIST, or someone who's gna be invovled with, ELECTRONS and RADIATION.
RIGHT.
A thousand apologies but i just needed to er, get that off. Cos so many things are just upsetting me, i'm not really talking about the study part, but yea.
I NEED TO TALK TO JUU !! and VAL and GIN who are in that bootcamp -.-
``jamiepok chased till the end at 12.54am

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home