pictures !
Today was bad. Didn't feel like a holiday at all. Actually, for the past two weeks, it has always been like that. Haha. We had FOUR hours of physics ! :S oh what horror and there's physics tmr morning AGAIN, followed by Chem and Chinese.
Anyways, shall post up photos from LONG LONG AGO. Haha.
From last friday.
Faith and i were on the way to catch DaVinci with wilder.
Da Vinci.
:D
Okay i know he looks psycho here but Paul Bettany's really hot ! like, ESP without his hood ! ( and in Wimbledon, of course ;) )
And some from today, in the canteen after horrendous PHYSICS ):
Valpoks and i were just playing ard with those WANWAN yummies !
i turned off the flash.
Val's really scary here OMG.
And i didn't post up the stuff on my birthday, about 2 months ago. HAHA.
I found this in Mel's blog (: The Choc cake was AWESOME ! Yeah the usual recess thing with my classmates but THANKS SO MUCH OKAY :D
and i was really touched to tears cos i'd never expected 4B4's lovely surprise at the end of the day (:
Yep and that's the cake at the 2nd level lockers ! Haha. I was walking from the toilet and it all started.
and now with the B4 people ! (: (they made me wear that mask, OMG)
Now with Mel and Faith ! <3 them all !
and we went out for awhile at night (:
Val, Me, Goon, Gin, Mel.
ME and Mel ; Qing Ai DE :D
Hur hur ok that's it for now. The 9pm show is getting abit :S:S. I can't stand the HanZhe. Haha.
I know what's missing in this hols, I HAVENT BOUGHT NEW VCDS TO WATCH ! ): and like what cake said, the Lu Guang Sen Ling show has no gdlooking people. Haha. Except for the JING TIAN guy who looks quite okay la, actually. HAHA.
``jamiepok chased till the end at 9.17pm
Anyways, shall post up photos from LONG LONG AGO. Haha.
From last friday.
Faith and i were on the way to catch DaVinci with wilder.
Da Vinci.
:D
Okay i know he looks psycho here but Paul Bettany's really hot ! like, ESP without his hood ! ( and in Wimbledon, of course ;) )And some from today, in the canteen after horrendous PHYSICS ):
Valpoks and i were just playing ard with those WANWAN yummies !
i turned off the flash.
Val's really scary here OMG.And i didn't post up the stuff on my birthday, about 2 months ago. HAHA.
I found this in Mel's blog (: The Choc cake was AWESOME ! Yeah the usual recess thing with my classmates but THANKS SO MUCH OKAY :D
and i was really touched to tears cos i'd never expected 4B4's lovely surprise at the end of the day (:
Yep and that's the cake at the 2nd level lockers ! Haha. I was walking from the toilet and it all started.
and now with the B4 people ! (: (they made me wear that mask, OMG)
Now with Mel and Faith ! <3 them all !
and we went out for awhile at night (:Val, Me, Goon, Gin, Mel.
ME and Mel ; Qing Ai DE :DHur hur ok that's it for now. The 9pm show is getting abit :S:S. I can't stand the HanZhe. Haha.
I know what's missing in this hols, I HAVENT BOUGHT NEW VCDS TO WATCH ! ): and like what cake said, the Lu Guang Sen Ling show has no gdlooking people. Haha. Except for the JING TIAN guy who looks quite okay la, actually. HAHA.
``jamiepok chased till the end at 9.17pm

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home