hols.
It's the HOLIDAYS now?!
oh wow it definitely doesn't feel like. there's chinese o's next monday, 29th may. and followed by normal school days for the next two weeks. Hmmmm.
There's so many things gg on this year that the some teachers won't have sufficient time with us in july/aug, so they're squeezing everything they can in June. July's Celebrate MGS month. I suppose a lot of us are looking forward to it. No? But it's no fun learning/studying/revising so many things at one shot.
AND GUESS WHAT? Prelims are pushed to a neared date -.- WOW that helps. A lot.
Went through geog/emath papers today. I'm satisfied with Geog so far (: Emath was damn screwed. I can never do well in math la, even if i do, it's those short term kinda thing. haha.
So anyway, we had FIVE HOURS of chinese today. And my chinese books are infront of me now, on my desk. I'm so not in the mood to read them.
Went for LOVE MG with shuwen gin gina faith and the rest just tonight ! (: it was SO SO SO SO WONDERFUL ! (: haha. i love it please ! :D Those who were contemplating to go and didn't go in the end, u've missed out on a lot, but fear not, there's next year ! When it's time for praise and worship, it's always a time of peace and comfort :D
YEA MANS, My God Shines !
Sec Threes are back from OBS ! and Sec Twos are back from Johor adventure camp. I really miss these camps, esp obs. haha. seeing the sec threes walk in to school just now, with their VERY tanned skin and heavy bags, it brings back great memories of last year's experience. Haha.
CHINESE IS GETTING ON MY NERVES.
``jamiepok chased till the end at 11.29pm
oh wow it definitely doesn't feel like. there's chinese o's next monday, 29th may. and followed by normal school days for the next two weeks. Hmmmm.
There's so many things gg on this year that the some teachers won't have sufficient time with us in july/aug, so they're squeezing everything they can in June. July's Celebrate MGS month. I suppose a lot of us are looking forward to it. No? But it's no fun learning/studying/revising so many things at one shot.
AND GUESS WHAT? Prelims are pushed to a neared date -.- WOW that helps. A lot.
Went through geog/emath papers today. I'm satisfied with Geog so far (: Emath was damn screwed. I can never do well in math la, even if i do, it's those short term kinda thing. haha.
So anyway, we had FIVE HOURS of chinese today. And my chinese books are infront of me now, on my desk. I'm so not in the mood to read them.
Went for LOVE MG with shuwen gin gina faith and the rest just tonight ! (: it was SO SO SO SO WONDERFUL ! (: haha. i love it please ! :D Those who were contemplating to go and didn't go in the end, u've missed out on a lot, but fear not, there's next year ! When it's time for praise and worship, it's always a time of peace and comfort :D
YEA MANS, My God Shines !
Sec Threes are back from OBS ! and Sec Twos are back from Johor adventure camp. I really miss these camps, esp obs. haha. seeing the sec threes walk in to school just now, with their VERY tanned skin and heavy bags, it brings back great memories of last year's experience. Haha.
CHINESE IS GETTING ON MY NERVES.
``jamiepok chased till the end at 11.29pm

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home