(((out with the truth, baby)))

2.5.06

MIDS !

WTH.

I HAVE A GREAT FEELING I SCREWED UP ENG COMPO ):


i hope the marker's lenient ! and as for the bao zhang bao dao, OMT. i didn't even complete it la. i OVERWROTE the stupid gong han, leaving me with hardly anytime to plan my compo ): ASODIJSAOKID.


and Ms Ho HAD TO tie the string for me infront of everyone la. Ahyah the BOW-TIE way is alright what ! :D HAHA.


PHYS PRAC TMR ! OH DEARRR.


AND I'M NOT VERY PREPARED FOR GEOG. shucks


FAITH AND GINA got me a TAMAGOTCHI !

coolios mans ! HAHA. thanks loves (:


anyhows, 9pm show tonight starrs julian ! (: last night didnt have la walaos.

julian's back today !


Just now, when were studying in the canteen, a GRASSHOPPER decided to scare vanny and it suddenly PLOPPED itself on vanny's Physics Pracs. HAHAHA. The whole canteen started screaming ! HAHAH. twas quite a funny sight :D


I WANNA GO FOR JJ's JUNE CONCERT ! ):


jamiepok chased till the end at 635pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home