second entry.
Uh huh this is my second entry for the day. I just can't seem to put myself to do my work and study. Thoughts of different issues have been running through my head and it's really disrupting.
Sigh. I don't think it was meant to be like this. I just wish time could rewind itself to 2004 (yea a very juvenile wish), and that i had made the right choices.
I wasn't meant to be in B3.
I was posted to 3B1 2005. I was okay with that, just that my dad decided physics would be a better choice. I was quite excited, cos i thought i'd be posted to 3B4. I mean, all the 2H girls were posted to either B1,2 or 4. But then, the school called my house and said i'm slotted into B3.
T thought my mum heard wrongly but it turned out to be true. Believe it or not, i didn't want to go to sch on the first day last year (i think). I was put into a class where none of my besties are. And up till today, it's still a fact.
But anw, in B3 last year, i became closer to sher, muriel and lydia. But sadly, lydia has left us and i don't hang out with muriel anymore.
And now, in the present clique that sher, mel and i are in, there seem to be problems which seem to keep re-surfacing. What does this mean ? We are the cause of it? Suit yourself if you think that way. If the three of us joining this clique is a hindrance to your relationship with friends, then FINE, we'll get out, from tmr onwards.
Like i said, i was never meant to be in B3. I shouldn't have opted out of Bio in B1, then all these problems wouldn't have surfaced. And if the same problems occurred even when i'm not ard, then it'd definitely be sure, THE EFFING PROBLEM LIES WITH YOU.
I just wrote val a letter before i came online. I miss val truckloads. and this goes to the rest of her clique and class too. goon, elyssa, etc.
Frankly speaking, i feel more at home when i'm with the B4 girls, but i can't make it sound as if i belong there, cos in actual fact, i don't.
It's not surprising mel feels this way. She's been in MG for like, TWO MONTHS, and so many negative things have been happening, leaving her quite confused who's true and who's fake. Well at least she already knows what she wants to do for her birthday this Sat. :D and she's quite sure about true friends like jean and nette :D:D double yay ! (:
I should stop brooding over this. As i type this entry, tears are welling up in my eyes. After Sec One, one of my closest friends left for Sports School and i was quite upset over it. After Sec Two, i'm separated from all my besties.
WTF?
``jamiepok chased till the end at 11.58pm
Sigh. I don't think it was meant to be like this. I just wish time could rewind itself to 2004 (yea a very juvenile wish), and that i had made the right choices.
I wasn't meant to be in B3.
I was posted to 3B1 2005. I was okay with that, just that my dad decided physics would be a better choice. I was quite excited, cos i thought i'd be posted to 3B4. I mean, all the 2H girls were posted to either B1,2 or 4. But then, the school called my house and said i'm slotted into B3.
T thought my mum heard wrongly but it turned out to be true. Believe it or not, i didn't want to go to sch on the first day last year (i think). I was put into a class where none of my besties are. And up till today, it's still a fact.
But anw, in B3 last year, i became closer to sher, muriel and lydia. But sadly, lydia has left us and i don't hang out with muriel anymore.
And now, in the present clique that sher, mel and i are in, there seem to be problems which seem to keep re-surfacing. What does this mean ? We are the cause of it? Suit yourself if you think that way. If the three of us joining this clique is a hindrance to your relationship with friends, then FINE, we'll get out, from tmr onwards.
Like i said, i was never meant to be in B3. I shouldn't have opted out of Bio in B1, then all these problems wouldn't have surfaced. And if the same problems occurred even when i'm not ard, then it'd definitely be sure, THE EFFING PROBLEM LIES WITH YOU.
I just wrote val a letter before i came online. I miss val truckloads. and this goes to the rest of her clique and class too. goon, elyssa, etc.
Frankly speaking, i feel more at home when i'm with the B4 girls, but i can't make it sound as if i belong there, cos in actual fact, i don't.
It's not surprising mel feels this way. She's been in MG for like, TWO MONTHS, and so many negative things have been happening, leaving her quite confused who's true and who's fake. Well at least she already knows what she wants to do for her birthday this Sat. :D and she's quite sure about true friends like jean and nette :D:D double yay ! (:
I should stop brooding over this. As i type this entry, tears are welling up in my eyes. After Sec One, one of my closest friends left for Sports School and i was quite upset over it. After Sec Two, i'm separated from all my besties.
WTF?
``jamiepok chased till the end at 11.58pm

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home