WAHH England lost ! HAHAH okay not funny, i still like them ! =X
And, my whole morning was destroyed. Totally. I woke up to a
"Jamie, are you still in touch with that guy Julian?"
OMG. I TOTALLY FREAKED OUT.
"ER, NO."
I searched high and low for my mobile and i found it on the table -.- I took it, ran to the toilet to read my msges, and i realised that my VERY NICE MUM read my smses. ASOIJFASDIUHI.
She read the sms from gin which had his name inside. and i felt myself shaking :S
Okay i stopped blogging for about an hour. My mum just screamed at me for defending my sister. DUH i would speak up for her because you kept and keep saying,"SHE'S STUPID." Fuck it la. The last thing a child would want to hear from a parent's mouth is,"I REGRET GIVING BIRTH TO YOU." and "IF SHE DOES xxxxxxx, I'LL DISOWN HER."
When i answered,"FINE, FROM TONIGHT, YOU WON'T SEE US", she thought i was blackmailing her and that i had watched too much drama serials. Okay, if that's what she thinks.
Right. and that just took place in my very own room, over my sister. And she pushed my computer down the table. WTH.
I'm one kind who really over-reacts over minor things. For example, some stupid stuff that happened yesterday in school, and now, at home. But i realise, it is your friends who actually stand by you through thick and thin. My mum is a nice person, but she doesn't watch what she says to my sis and i and i hate her for that.
My dad heard everything she said. And i seriously am very upset.
Let bygones be bygones, but no, this is one day i will never forget.
Hatred kills the hater. Realise i don't hate a person more than a week? ;) Of course, i rather not dislike a person forever and ever but that will never happen.
After what just happened, i think i shouldn't get anrgy with my classmates/schoolmates over really minor things, i mean, afterall, it's them whom you approach to at the end of the day. Works for me this way, maybe cos of the generation gap in my family. My siblings are over a decade older than me, and my parents, they prolly don't understand us nowadays. Sigh, but i am happy to have a sister like mine (:
At least i know she's one whom i can talk to at home, like, the only one.
So, comparing the incident that happened yesterday with the one that took place like 10 mins ago, i think today's one made a greater impact on me. I read faith's blog just now and i totally agree with her. It's our last year in mg, why let everyone lead a sorrowful last few months?
And about yesterday, i doubt my friends lied but counting on what you've done for me and all those memories of fun times we spent together, teasing other people, blah blah blah, i should learn to take it more lightly. I blow at the slightest things and this is where my weakness lies. I hope those who had to hear me rattling out nonsense and grumbles do understand :D Haha. Okay i sound totally wrong but i'm like totally messed up now.
Sigh.
Off to take a shower now, i really need to chill.
``jamiepok chased till the end at 2.10pm
And, my whole morning was destroyed. Totally. I woke up to a
"Jamie, are you still in touch with that guy Julian?"
OMG. I TOTALLY FREAKED OUT.
"ER, NO."
I searched high and low for my mobile and i found it on the table -.- I took it, ran to the toilet to read my msges, and i realised that my VERY NICE MUM read my smses. ASOIJFASDIUHI.
She read the sms from gin which had his name inside. and i felt myself shaking :S
Okay i stopped blogging for about an hour. My mum just screamed at me for defending my sister. DUH i would speak up for her because you kept and keep saying,"SHE'S STUPID." Fuck it la. The last thing a child would want to hear from a parent's mouth is,"I REGRET GIVING BIRTH TO YOU." and "IF SHE DOES xxxxxxx, I'LL DISOWN HER."
When i answered,"FINE, FROM TONIGHT, YOU WON'T SEE US", she thought i was blackmailing her and that i had watched too much drama serials. Okay, if that's what she thinks.
Right. and that just took place in my very own room, over my sister. And she pushed my computer down the table. WTH.
I'm one kind who really over-reacts over minor things. For example, some stupid stuff that happened yesterday in school, and now, at home. But i realise, it is your friends who actually stand by you through thick and thin. My mum is a nice person, but she doesn't watch what she says to my sis and i and i hate her for that.
My dad heard everything she said. And i seriously am very upset.
Let bygones be bygones, but no, this is one day i will never forget.
Hatred kills the hater. Realise i don't hate a person more than a week? ;) Of course, i rather not dislike a person forever and ever but that will never happen.
After what just happened, i think i shouldn't get anrgy with my classmates/schoolmates over really minor things, i mean, afterall, it's them whom you approach to at the end of the day. Works for me this way, maybe cos of the generation gap in my family. My siblings are over a decade older than me, and my parents, they prolly don't understand us nowadays. Sigh, but i am happy to have a sister like mine (:
At least i know she's one whom i can talk to at home, like, the only one.
So, comparing the incident that happened yesterday with the one that took place like 10 mins ago, i think today's one made a greater impact on me. I read faith's blog just now and i totally agree with her. It's our last year in mg, why let everyone lead a sorrowful last few months?
And about yesterday, i doubt my friends lied but counting on what you've done for me and all those memories of fun times we spent together, teasing other people, blah blah blah, i should learn to take it more lightly. I blow at the slightest things and this is where my weakness lies. I hope those who had to hear me rattling out nonsense and grumbles do understand :D Haha. Okay i sound totally wrong but i'm like totally messed up now.
Sigh.
Off to take a shower now, i really need to chill.
``jamiepok chased till the end at 2.10pm

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home