on my shoulders
SIXTEEN DAYS TO DOOMSDAY.
Shit.
Anyway, we had photo taking on Friday, and after that, we just stayed on to take more but most of them are in DT's phone and the photog's camera!
SPOT ME!
.jpg)
the girls :D
Jill & Xin.
this week was, just yet another kan chiong week but nothing much done, except that i've yet to proudly announce that I HAVE KNOWLEDGE ON QUANTUM PHYSICS, like finally. Haha. I'm nowhere near done revising anything, barely 1/3 through. SHIT. and MOREEEEEE geog notes are still pouring in, everyday. Sian.
OHHH, i caught The Dark Knight with Emmsy, Ferlica and Vt on Friday after school :D Really worth it. but i feel so guilty not studying anything. OKAY I SHOULD GO OFF NOW AND STOP COMPLAINING. BYE!
to end off,
:D
``jamiepok chased till the end at 12am
Shit.
Anyway, we had photo taking on Friday, and after that, we just stayed on to take more but most of them are in DT's phone and the photog's camera!
SPOT ME!.jpg)
the girls :D
Jill & Xin.this week was, just yet another kan chiong week but nothing much done, except that i've yet to proudly announce that I HAVE KNOWLEDGE ON QUANTUM PHYSICS, like finally. Haha. I'm nowhere near done revising anything, barely 1/3 through. SHIT. and MOREEEEEE geog notes are still pouring in, everyday. Sian.
OHHH, i caught The Dark Knight with Emmsy, Ferlica and Vt on Friday after school :D Really worth it. but i feel so guilty not studying anything. OKAY I SHOULD GO OFF NOW AND STOP COMPLAINING. BYE!
to end off,
:D``jamiepok chased till the end at 12am

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home