e mo
Haha this is dumb, updating twice in a few hours. Anw, i just watched 7 discs of E Mo Zai Shen Bian. It's not bad, but i prefer AQMFS. Haha. I think i'll watch AQMFS again later :D
I've been in a rather bad mood. I'm like, irritated with every single thing, and also for the fact that my comp's damn laggy today. I really wonder how Cake could still remain her usual ghey&happy self whilst talking to me online. HAHA.
Sorry if i've offended anyone today, my mood swings today really, uh, SWUNG HIGH !?
Hur. School starts in slightly more than 48 hrs. It's the same routine all over again. Going through examscripts, get back results (Shit), revise, late night studying, more kap, omg i can imagine, i so can.
``jamiepok chased till the end at 3.54am
I've been in a rather bad mood. I'm like, irritated with every single thing, and also for the fact that my comp's damn laggy today. I really wonder how Cake could still remain her usual ghey&happy self whilst talking to me online. HAHA.
Sorry if i've offended anyone today, my mood swings today really, uh, SWUNG HIGH !?
Hur. School starts in slightly more than 48 hrs. It's the same routine all over again. Going through examscripts, get back results (Shit), revise, late night studying, more kap, omg i can imagine, i so can.
``jamiepok chased till the end at 3.54am

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home