(((out with the truth, baby)))

31.8.06

End of Prelims !

HOORAY IT'S END OF PRELIMS ! NYEH NYEH NI POO POO ! :D


I must say the past month has been a horrendous one with intensive mugging. Anw, as said in my previous entry, i very much expected one of my sciences to suffer big time. And it really is chem ! OH MANS. Yesterday i was so on the verge of giving up. And even in the morning before the paper, i was telling my mum that i didn't wanna sit for the paper at all :S


I WASN'T EVEN PREPARED LA can !


wow it's 1.15am ! Teachers' day celebrations later. I'm pretty excited cos we're gna do something real funny and i hope Ms Ho won't mind about it :D


Commendations just now. Omg i forgot to bow -.-

Went out with gin&zhuan&steph&charmain&cyrus to get some stuff and i walked up and down paragon THREE TIMES ! =X ! Then i realised i was totally broke so i couldn't join Valpoks and coolgang @ PARISS cos I SERIOUSLY HAD NO MORE MONEY. Sorry valpoks !


After the rain subsided around 8pm, met Mel;QAD at DINGTAIFUNG Paragon for dinner !! :D I LOVE THAT PLACE. budget eating. HA ! YUMMY LAMIAN & XIAOLONGBAOS !


Hur i think i'll cont later, when ive the celebrations photos updated. Should be gg back to NanyangPrimary for a visit (:


``jamiepok chased till the end at 1.21am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home