(((out with the truth, baby)))

24.8.06

three left.

Maneater, make you work hard

Make you spend hard

Make you want all, of her love

She's a maneater

make you buy cars

make you cut cords

make you fall, real hard in love

-MANEATER!! (ahlin got sick of me singing this song, HAHA)


THREE MORE PAPERS LEFT AND MGS'S DONE WITH 2006 PRELIMS !


Amath II today. I found it relatively okay, considering i gave up on doing anymore amath yesterday. Like after tuition, i came home and ate & watch tv -.-


I've yet to complete my geog tonight, or Physics and Chem would suffer, and i reckon one of them actually will. Maybe Chem :S


I've been studying so much History for the past week that two nights ago, before the history paper, i dreamt that i was in A WAR IN RUSSIA ! OMT. And the night before that, i dreamt that Faith and i were discussing how to win our party elections. Like WTH !? HAHA. (and faith doesn't take history la pls !)


Usual study sessions at school with the bunch. Auds, Valpoks, Mel, Emms, Elyssa, Rach, Ellen :D


GCMA ! 28th oct I CANT WAIT, GRASSY!


Talking about tuition, Gin, Ahlin, Nat & I saw Lena Ng & Constance Song (however you spell their names) outside Beauty world doing, uh, SOMETHING?!


Cake! Hope you've chilled, babe ! Haha. Don't worry bout those TICKETMASTERS mans ! I'm sure you'll get what you want at your dbsk concert (:


Shall go watch some YouTube vids for KimJongKook (:

OHOH, I WATCHED WQYL YESTERDAY! omg ages since mans ! Haha.


``jamiepok chased till the end at 7.38pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home