(((out with the truth, baby)))

1.8.06

>:(

HAPPY 16th EMMS!


It's Emery's sweet sixteenth today ! EMMS ! Though i've only known you better this year, you and the rest really bring me great joy. Haha. Study hard and love lots ! :D


Attended MUSICAL with the B4 girls on Friday. Quite realistic. And JUU! She was so frikkin cute !


AWWW she wasn't allowed to smile at the cam.




SAMARITAN (juu) & JESUS (patrick) !


Studied with Mel ; QAD yesterday :D. And with Wilder, Shab too. Zai and Muriel ran to Kap to buy food cos they didn't wanna pay delivery fees -.- kap with val emms ellen ginny ahlin goon changs prilaa today. Physics from Vincent at 530pm. And GRASS sudd msged me a VERY shocking message =X HAHA. I freaked out in class prs!


Anw, I'm really disappointed in you.


OMG, you actually told my other friends that you're the only one that can see through me ? Who do you think you are ? You've known me for like what, 2 years and you pretend that you know me inside out? Right. Please, you should stop trying your tactics of getting rid of my friends, cos, it'll never work, not even till when i die. Seriously. And HELLO ?! YOU EVEN SAID THAT I'M NOT A FRIEND TO TRUST, THEN WTF DID YOU STICK SO FRIKKIN CLOSE TO ME !?


WALAOS i'm so frikkin pissed la. HURHURHUR.


Okay 9pm. AIQINGLINGDU C ! Michelle Saram should just get lost la. No offence but, she's really annoying ! Okay Elvin Ng's pretty cool at some parts, but I CANT STAND THE WAY HE TALKS ! Makes me laugh a lot :S


And i think my mum REALLY rejected MediaCorp's letter ):


6 days to horror. Omg. I've yet to start on phys. SHIATS !

I really miss my Csfies ! ):


``jamiepok chased till the end at 9.10pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home