till you're next to me
OKAY omg i think i've abandoned my poor blog. Hahahaha.
Highlights of the month of March : -
1) Work at IRAS can be qutie stressful, esp if tax payers asked super hard questions.
2) I lost my staff pass on the 2nd week of work. Actually the Cleaner took it from my table and gave it to the security -.-
3) I'm getting better at driving manual cars.
4) I got BBD for A levels. I can't ask for more cos i know i didn't study hard enough, God is merciful for granting me two Bs already. I'm just very upset i got D for H1 Physics too.
5) I'm still awaiting an offer from UWA. I hope i get in cos Shabana has received her offer already. Meanwhile i'm awaiting for Boston's reply too.
6) My parents are pro-SMU people. Why? Why not NUS?
7) I want to go to new york, hence i'm applying for GYLC. Tannting can you go with me? Please?
8) I am regretting i didnt apply for any UK unis. But with BBD, i doubt i'll get accepted anyway.
Happy Birthday Kenneth!
At Alley Bar.
At tea party with Val, Bing & Emmsy (:
Rebel with Cheryl, Shirlene, Weishun, Artons, Kelly, Zhili.
Results day. Joyce Jill & Kenneth. I miss AC x1000000.
Cherylz (:
the figure guessing game that cheryl lost terribly. tee hee.
We posed for the camera with a Red Tomato and Zhili.
Shirlene Ang (:
Resting our legs. Zouk on results day with Cheryl Shirlene Charisse Weishun Artons Zhili Kelly Siva TimSiew.
Screme with Shirlene Cheryl Weishun (:
and with emmsy <3.
Essential Brews a long long time ago. Weishun Cheryl Clara Shirlene :D
Artons the Batman&Superman.
Weishun the Pink Nail super hero.
Matt AhPie Sixuan Cheryl!
Attica on thursday night with Cheryl Shirlene Sixuan and 1thousand other people. and its
weishun did you take this? the effects are quite nice haha.
Mattheus King of Trance.
WTH SIXUAN!
CQH (LOL!) love much.
till then.
love jamiepoks.
Highlights of the month of March : -
1) Work at IRAS can be qutie stressful, esp if tax payers asked super hard questions.
2) I lost my staff pass on the 2nd week of work. Actually the Cleaner took it from my table and gave it to the security -.-
3) I'm getting better at driving manual cars.
4) I got BBD for A levels. I can't ask for more cos i know i didn't study hard enough, God is merciful for granting me two Bs already. I'm just very upset i got D for H1 Physics too.
5) I'm still awaiting an offer from UWA. I hope i get in cos Shabana has received her offer already. Meanwhile i'm awaiting for Boston's reply too.
6) My parents are pro-SMU people. Why? Why not NUS?
7) I want to go to new york, hence i'm applying for GYLC. Tannting can you go with me? Please?
8) I am regretting i didnt apply for any UK unis. But with BBD, i doubt i'll get accepted anyway.
Happy Birthday Kenneth!
At Alley Bar.
At tea party with Val, Bing & Emmsy (:
Rebel with Cheryl, Shirlene, Weishun, Artons, Kelly, Zhili.
Results day. Joyce Jill & Kenneth. I miss AC x1000000.
Cherylz (:
the figure guessing game that cheryl lost terribly. tee hee.
We posed for the camera with a Red Tomato and Zhili.
Shirlene Ang (:
Resting our legs. Zouk on results day with Cheryl Shirlene Charisse Weishun Artons Zhili Kelly Siva TimSiew.
Screme with Shirlene Cheryl Weishun (:
and with emmsy <3.
Essential Brews a long long time ago. Weishun Cheryl Clara Shirlene :D
Artons the Batman&Superman.
Weishun the Pink Nail super hero.
Matt AhPie Sixuan Cheryl!
Attica on thursday night with Cheryl Shirlene Sixuan and 1thousand other people. and its
weishun did you take this? the effects are quite nice haha.
Mattheus King of Trance.
WTH SIXUAN!
CQH (LOL!) love much.till then.
love jamiepoks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home