No Promises
I'm FINALLY done with all the US uni apps. Now i'll just wait for A levels results to be released before i start applying for local and aust!
So what have i been doing these few days? Nothing much, really. Not that i've got a job or smth :S waking up at 2pm almost everyday, this kinda life is turning me into a slob! SO, tmr i'm gna attempt to have an earlier rise and shine, go for a swim, and lunch with FattyFel at MG! REDBOWL PRAWN NOODLES yo!
CNY day 2 was hilarious. All the relatives came and everyone had a go at Guitar Hero omg my dad was damn funny! HAHA, GH's the bomb!
headed to Yin's house at night too (:
Spent Weds Thurs and Fri recuperating at home. Met my classmates on Friday night for a quick dinner and catch up! Everyone's working already oh no.
Sat night dinner was with Kenneth & Sarah at Liquid Kitchen (: the food's not bad for the price! Yesterday was the ultimate slob day, i woke up at 3PM, church, and then dinner at En Dining @ Crown Centre!
TODAY, met Grace, Sher, Sheril and Munch at Clarke Quay to bid Grace farewell again ): Gina came for dinner with me and Sheril at Manhattan Fish Market! Dropped by Tea Party to pay Bing a visit and have tea with Emms & Tsang!
GUESS WHAT I'M GNA DO NEXT?
Study for BTT! HAHAHAHAH.
Chloe and Ceph!

HAHAHAHAH!

<3!
YIN!
that's fatty fel for you, on the drums with a little bit of plastic sounds here and there, HAHA.
I haven't ran in two weeks, SHIT. screw the sorethroat luh! and yes, Hockey & Tennis with the WHOS, very soon (: can't wait!
Hey baby when we are together
Doing things
That we love
Everytime you’re near
I feel like I’m in heaven
Feeling high
I don’t want to let go
I just need you to know
I don’t wanna run away baby
You’re the one I need tonight
No promises
Baby
Now I need to hold you tight
I just wanna die in your arms
Here tonight
``jamiepok chased till the end at 1.27am
So what have i been doing these few days? Nothing much, really. Not that i've got a job or smth :S waking up at 2pm almost everyday, this kinda life is turning me into a slob! SO, tmr i'm gna attempt to have an earlier rise and shine, go for a swim, and lunch with FattyFel at MG! REDBOWL PRAWN NOODLES yo!
CNY day 2 was hilarious. All the relatives came and everyone had a go at Guitar Hero omg my dad was damn funny! HAHA, GH's the bomb!
headed to Yin's house at night too (:
Spent Weds Thurs and Fri recuperating at home. Met my classmates on Friday night for a quick dinner and catch up! Everyone's working already oh no.
Sat night dinner was with Kenneth & Sarah at Liquid Kitchen (: the food's not bad for the price! Yesterday was the ultimate slob day, i woke up at 3PM, church, and then dinner at En Dining @ Crown Centre!
TODAY, met Grace, Sher, Sheril and Munch at Clarke Quay to bid Grace farewell again ): Gina came for dinner with me and Sheril at Manhattan Fish Market! Dropped by Tea Party to pay Bing a visit and have tea with Emms & Tsang!
GUESS WHAT I'M GNA DO NEXT?
Study for BTT! HAHAHAHAH.
Chloe and Ceph!
HAHAHAHAH!
<3!
YIN!
that's fatty fel for you, on the drums with a little bit of plastic sounds here and there, HAHA.I haven't ran in two weeks, SHIT. screw the sorethroat luh! and yes, Hockey & Tennis with the WHOS, very soon (: can't wait!
Hey baby when we are together
Doing things
That we love
Everytime you’re near
I feel like I’m in heaven
Feeling high
I don’t want to let go
I just need you to know
I don’t wanna run away baby
You’re the one I need tonight
No promises
Baby
Now I need to hold you tight
I just wanna die in your arms
Here tonight
``jamiepok chased till the end at 1.27am

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home