(((out with the truth, baby)))

16.9.08

9 Songs to save the world

Yes it's by Norwegian Recycling, Emmsy sent it to me last night, and Fel let me listen to in sch ystd while we were studying. It has got all my fav songs, it starts with Elevatorrr, yo. Lol.
And you people out there are probably wondering what the hell am i doing online at this time when i should be STUDYING. Well, i didnt go to school today ! ): Cramps lasted from last night. and i was actually looking forward to school! THREE WEEKS LEFT WITH MY DEAREST CLASSMATES! Uh huh, our last day of school is Oct 9th, then it's Study Break for the J2s.

I kinda like lessons now, except math. Anw, i had Physics consultation ystd, supposedly with Fabiola but she said there were too many people so she allocated Junyi to Adriel and I !! I showed a unsatisfied face but i feel kinda bad cos Junyi was quite nice about it :S

Allan was so shocked when he heard about my class failing math -.- He said it's not possible, lol, WELL MAYBE we're not in SA1, KOK TONG.
Fel and i joined Emmsy,Xinfu,Locust, and Kah Teik at the Void deck after our consults, to study! i took the free dinner, thanks to Huiting and Friends, the food was so yummy! I actually miss going to Gut but that's for October when there's no more school. Bus-ed home with the sexies, and the walk home from my bus stop was quite awesome, the moon was SO bright and SO round! i kept looking at it :D

Vt's sucha horrble pig, Chips and Tv are a big NO-NO when prelims are on-going.
Hmm, but i feel like eating Cheezels! I've been quite a slob, ever since my Flu last week, i havent hit the threadmill or the Bt Timah paths. BUT, AnnMerylChoo and i are gna run during our Friday Break ! :D
Tmr's gna be a looonnngg day, Honour's Night Rehersal at 430!
I hope moderated grades will really be moderated, not by like a few marks kind, you know.
I think i should go get some work done!

THIS IS FOR SHABANA SHAKURO : YOU HAVE FORTY-EIGHT DAYS TO A LEVELS!

``jamiepok chased till the end at 5.52pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home