HOME!
I'M HOME!!!! AND I'M SO DAMN EXHAUSTED. Patrick's voice is like ringing in my head,"MORNING CALL AT 7AM TMR AH!" gawwwd. can you imagine hearing that everyday, and there was once when our morning call was like 445am! WERRTT.
Yes i thought we were arriving tmr :S we landed at 5am, and the airport was like, deserted.
Feels good to be home. But i definitely miss South Africa now. Darn. It's a damn gorgeous country, especially Cape Town City. waaaah the weather there is SUPERB. Sunny&Windy :D No rain for the 9 days there, but the minute our plane touched down Changi, it was like, THUNDER STORM !!! HORRIBLE LA !
I miss Africa ! I miss the company-YIN & parents, the Hans, the other tour people, and of course, our wonderful tour guide PATRICK, who's getting married in Jan ! mans i wish we could have stayed there longer =X It's a really nice place, except for the intense heat at Johannesburg.
Photos later, got lots to collect from yin !
``jamiepok chased till the end at 6.57am.
Yes i thought we were arriving tmr :S we landed at 5am, and the airport was like, deserted.
Feels good to be home. But i definitely miss South Africa now. Darn. It's a damn gorgeous country, especially Cape Town City. waaaah the weather there is SUPERB. Sunny&Windy :D No rain for the 9 days there, but the minute our plane touched down Changi, it was like, THUNDER STORM !!! HORRIBLE LA !
I miss Africa ! I miss the company-YIN & parents, the Hans, the other tour people, and of course, our wonderful tour guide PATRICK, who's getting married in Jan ! mans i wish we could have stayed there longer =X It's a really nice place, except for the intense heat at Johannesburg.
Photos later, got lots to collect from yin !
``jamiepok chased till the end at 6.57am.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home