A Saurday.
Watched a little of Goong yesterday and i switched to devil beside you. These two days have been wasteful !! I've been sleeping at the wrong time, like weeeee hours in the morning, and waking up at 3-4pm :S Blame those VCDS !! Ha but i'm not alone in this spot ! I smsed gin just now and she was WATCHING CHIECHIE ! And LOHTANNTING's watching PrisonBreak now!
I FOUND MY ZJZD VCDS ! They're with MONX!! HAHAHA Damn ghey la sorry MONX, if i made you feel bad. Heh. I was just abit pekcek that i didn't know where they were. HAHA.
Gonna go repair my stupid phone with my sister later. THE LCD SCREEN CRACKEDDDD ! >:( Mum's off to Hongkong.
HADY'S AT MOS TODAY! Darn.
``jamiepok chased till the end at 5.40pm
I FOUND MY ZJZD VCDS ! They're with MONX!! HAHAHA Damn ghey la sorry MONX, if i made you feel bad. Heh. I was just abit pekcek that i didn't know where they were. HAHA.
Gonna go repair my stupid phone with my sister later. THE LCD SCREEN CRACKEDDDD ! >:( Mum's off to Hongkong.
HADY'S AT MOS TODAY! Darn.
``jamiepok chased till the end at 5.40pm

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home