(((out with the truth, baby)))

3.11.06

OAISDJ.

HELLO. TODAY WAS RATHER UNPRODUCTIVE ): and i'm being influenced by Vally to TYPE IN CAPS. HAHA.

I JUST WISH O'S WERE A WEEK FURTHER. I JUST WANT TO REST FOR ONE WHOLE DAY AND LET THE STUDYING RESUME THE FOLLOWING DAY. HOHO. ANW, WE GOT OUR CLASS PULLOVERS TODAY. I LIKE IT. THANKS TO SHER'S DESIGN (:

I just had to watch the 9pm show and Prison Break just now. There went two hours of precious studying time.

Kap-ed with Vally & Emmsy & Ellen today. Harresh the gorilla came later.

I'M NOT PREPARED FOR SS AND GEOG. CRAP.
And i need to study my stupid history. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

I was emo just now and i don't know why. But anw, i love VALBELLE loads (:

``jamiepok chased till the end at 12.26am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home