(((out with the truth, baby)))

18.10.06

maybe.

No more classes, but back to school almost everyday. Haha it's like a daily routine for me now. Canteen in the morning for some pure mugging with Gin and some others, followed by another round of mugging at kap with val, emmsy, ellen. Oh, Thinesh's back working at the normal shift in kap ! :D

I'm trying to load the photos onto blogger but i think there's something wrong with the frikkin connection. Anyways, i'm already starting to miss the 9 of us ): Towards the end of the school term, we hardly had any recesses together and i think the 8 of them are the best pals one could ever find. I mean, you argue with them, detest them sometimes, but at the end of the day, you realise you feel so empty without them. and this aint gna be some sob-sob entry. I just miss them, i really do. Grace, Faith, Gina, Sher, Sheril, Shab, Melqad, & Munch. Grace&Sher&Munch are gg to Australia next year, Sheril's quite on about her bio-med course in NP, Melqad's secrued a place in RJ, so i guess Faith, Gina, Shab and i would see each other in AC? Yes?

Talked to Lydia for a while during her recess today. I'm really proud of her !! She has improved so SO SO much and she's still handling it well ! :D GO LYDIA ! I miss the sec three days too, where it'd always be the four of us, Muriel, Lydia, Sher & I making ourselves look like fools. Haha. And emath then was always after recess so we'll purposely take our time to walk up the stairs. Gosh. That was like, A YEAR AGO !!

WAH, blogger really has a problem loading the photos ! Ahyah ok i shan't waste anymore time, i wanna sleep. BYEBYE.

``jamiepok chased till the end at 11.47pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home