confusion.
I really am very confused.
My mother can be so nice and consolling on one day, and can be so demoralising the next day.
I simply can't confide in her. my life sucks pls. walau.
Just today, i was revising history (I've no idea why). After that, i decided to do my homework and do some emath. but then my mum side-tracked and started her shitty lectures again. just cos my brother did 10 subjs and my sis in law did 9, i'm not allowed to drop chem. okay nothing wrong with that.
"stress is healthy. you are just being very lazy and doing uneccessary things whole day." uhh this is not the main point i'm trying to put forth but you know, eveything i do, IS WRONG. everything my bro or my sisinlaw does, IS CORRECT. to her, of course. She'll listen to me for the first few mins, and when my brother and his wife come in, everything i say is OUT OF THE QUESTION. "You don't repeat to me, I don't want to hear anymore."
FINE, WHAT THE HELL, i'm still your daughter you know.
THEREFORE, my mum doesn't know much about my problems or how i feel or anything. I'm not disappointed, though :D I mean, she doesn't care anyway, does she? She can pray all day long with me and be so nice, but the next day, you won't believe how she talks to me.
i think my friends are so much more understanding? yea they are what. i'm not using them as punching bags but yea, i love them more than anything esle in my family.
FOR EXAMPLE, just msg juliana yeow and her replies are always very comforting :D and, not forgetting the long list of trustworthy girls :D
God has his reasons why his little children are here on Earth. i really want to know the reason why i'm on earth. nothing seems to be keeping me happy except school, friends, guitar, and music. Father save me ! =X
GIN, u're friggin funneh. omg i don't believe the mentos went down your throat. HAHAHA.
``jamiepok chased till the end at 3.50pm
My mother can be so nice and consolling on one day, and can be so demoralising the next day.
I simply can't confide in her. my life sucks pls. walau.
Just today, i was revising history (I've no idea why). After that, i decided to do my homework and do some emath. but then my mum side-tracked and started her shitty lectures again. just cos my brother did 10 subjs and my sis in law did 9, i'm not allowed to drop chem. okay nothing wrong with that.
"stress is healthy. you are just being very lazy and doing uneccessary things whole day." uhh this is not the main point i'm trying to put forth but you know, eveything i do, IS WRONG. everything my bro or my sisinlaw does, IS CORRECT. to her, of course. She'll listen to me for the first few mins, and when my brother and his wife come in, everything i say is OUT OF THE QUESTION. "You don't repeat to me, I don't want to hear anymore."
FINE, WHAT THE HELL, i'm still your daughter you know.
THEREFORE, my mum doesn't know much about my problems or how i feel or anything. I'm not disappointed, though :D I mean, she doesn't care anyway, does she? She can pray all day long with me and be so nice, but the next day, you won't believe how she talks to me.
i think my friends are so much more understanding? yea they are what. i'm not using them as punching bags but yea, i love them more than anything esle in my family.
FOR EXAMPLE, just msg juliana yeow and her replies are always very comforting :D and, not forgetting the long list of trustworthy girls :D
God has his reasons why his little children are here on Earth. i really want to know the reason why i'm on earth. nothing seems to be keeping me happy except school, friends, guitar, and music. Father save me ! =X
GIN, u're friggin funneh. omg i don't believe the mentos went down your throat. HAHAHA.
``jamiepok chased till the end at 3.50pm

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home