(((out with the truth, baby)))

2.2.06

WTF?

I seriously can't take this anymore. I wish i've enough money to just emigrate out of my sickening home.

Which bloody mother storms into your room on a weekday at 12am and screams,"WHY HAVENT YOU DONE ENGLISH COMPRE?! WHY HAVENT YOU DONE ENGLISH VOCAB?!"

my mum thinks her english is OH SO GREAT and OH SO IMPORTANT. Just cos you see me doin my amaths over and over again, you come and scream at me. what REALLY is your fucking problem? You know, i really don't give a bloody damn if i get C6 for eng COS YOU MADE ME HATE ENGLISH, YOU MADE ME REBEL AGAINST YOU, YOU MADE ME DISLIKE MY BOOKS.


You're just the plain reason why i fucking hate english.

You're just the plain reason why i like julian even more.

You're just the plain reason why i envy my friends' moms.

You're just the plain reason why you make Sis so stressed.

You're just the plain reason why i like chinese more.


One day, i'm gna bring Dad to china and we're gna live there and YOU CAN GO AND LIVE ON YOUR OWN WITH YOUR BLOODY ENGLISH. YOU seriously think it's fun saying,"IF YOU FAIL YOUR ENGLISH..." issit? you can't even leave me in peace for a few hours to do amaths. IF I FAIL AMATHS TEST, IT'S YOUR FAULT AND I'LL HATE YOU EVEN MORE.


I did quite well for the recent geog test, but i don't dare tell you cos you'll go,"HOW ABOUT YOUR ENG COMPRE?". and it's the first time i got quite an OKAY mark for physics but i'm not telling you either. like WHY? WHY CAN'T I SHARE THE JOY WITH MY OWN MOTHER LIKE HOW EVERYONE ELSE DOES !?


i've so much problems, but i tell you none. Or at least, when i try to tell you, you give me can't-be-bothered answers. So i end up telling my friends, or even Sis, WHO ARE SO MUCH BLOODY MORE UNDERSTANDING THAN YOU ARE. yea, some kind of loving mother i have.


``jamiepok chased till the end at 12.52am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home