it's my declaration
HEY HI HELLO WASSUP.
Argh these few days really suck.
Anyway, i hate SATs! Nice i hardly studied for it and i'm gna sit for it TOMORROW. wonderful job, seriously! And right now, after all's that happened, i really don't wanna study in singapore anymore ): grrrr.
I met up with Faith, Shab and Shab's NJ friend-Angela yesterday for dinner at Fish&Co. (again). haha. Faith stayed over at my house and we just had this night out with my computer, finding out some shit that's so depressing, lol. and we just talked, and talked, and talked, till i became immune to the facts, which is good in a way. Grrrr.
THANKS SO MUCH FAITH, LOVE YOU LOTS AND LOTS!
I bought David Cook's album! Haha.
Emms and i are gna collect the StandChart kit later but i don't feel like running anymore ): everything seems like it's going the wrong way!
I rather not know more but i have to. I want to keep that image of you forever and nothing more than what you're actually are. I just never knew. Nice. the biggest Sigh in my life. and why am i feeling like this? But really, i'll keep the other side of you with me, the side that where the grass is greener. and let's just move on(:
I just can't wait for Japan and Taiwan!
``jamiepok chased till the end at 12.53pm
Argh these few days really suck.
Anyway, i hate SATs! Nice i hardly studied for it and i'm gna sit for it TOMORROW. wonderful job, seriously! And right now, after all's that happened, i really don't wanna study in singapore anymore ): grrrr.
I met up with Faith, Shab and Shab's NJ friend-Angela yesterday for dinner at Fish&Co. (again). haha. Faith stayed over at my house and we just had this night out with my computer, finding out some shit that's so depressing, lol. and we just talked, and talked, and talked, till i became immune to the facts, which is good in a way. Grrrr.
THANKS SO MUCH FAITH, LOVE YOU LOTS AND LOTS!
I bought David Cook's album! Haha.
Emms and i are gna collect the StandChart kit later but i don't feel like running anymore ): everything seems like it's going the wrong way!
I rather not know more but i have to. I want to keep that image of you forever and nothing more than what you're actually are. I just never knew. Nice. the biggest Sigh in my life. and why am i feeling like this? But really, i'll keep the other side of you with me, the side that where the grass is greener. and let's just move on(:
I just can't wait for Japan and Taiwan!
``jamiepok chased till the end at 12.53pm

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home