(((out with the truth, baby)))

24.12.07

I'm holding

It's really hard to hold back your tears huh.
It really sucks.
F sucks.

I would love to live the life in 2006, even if it was worrying for o levels everyday. Mum says 2007 totally sucked to the core for her. So i'm not alone.
We're all putting an act at home. No one cries, no one shows it. But i look at everyone, and all seems to have this little frown at night. It totally sucks. And i mean everyone. Just as how much i prefer being in school and worrying about exams, my sister would also rather stay in the office and worry about the paper work.

The worst time is when you can sit back at home, and think through about everything. Cos it's the only chance where you ponder, and realise how bad it is.

Met val today. thanks babe. And ash too. Ashlaayeee, thanks for helping me out today! i would have died. HAHA.
i'll upload photos another time.

My mind is gone, i'm spinning round
And deep inside, my tears i'll drown
I'm losing grip, what's happening
I stray from love, this is how I feel

This time was different
Felt like, I was just a victim
And it cut me like a knife
When you walked out of my life

-Cry, Rihanna-

I'm REALLY REALLY GLAD, yes ironic at this point of time. BUT, i'm so frikkin excited to meet up with all the Aussie girls ! SHER, MUNCH & GRACE ! on the 30th we're having a b3 clique dinner and chill out. lol ! and just today, i bumped into EUGENIA WOEN ! she just came back from the States too.
Yep, can't wait to catch up with all the overseas people!

Take a Bow, Cause the scene is coming to an End.

I'm out.

``jamiepok chased till the end at 3.44pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home