orientation.
IT'S THE MARCH HOLS ALREADY ?!!? it feels as if we just ended dec hols. haha.
okay, so AC ORIENTATION WAS.. okay.
thank gdness i joined emmsy's og ! and veronica, who's my PRIMARY 4 CLASSMATE BACK IN NANYANG, was in the same og !
OKAY BUT HIGHLIGHT OF ORIENTATION DAY THREE.
somewhere near the lobby, i saw WENJUN with his friends and an ac boy. this boy was carrying a white adidas bag which was of familiar sight. something i've always seen whilst my stay in MI. guess WHO! IRVIN!! okay so IRVIN GOT ACCEPTED ALR :D
yea so my og had og outing to SETTLER'S CAFE at holland v. Emmsy kinda chose tha place, and it was great cos there was just enough space for the 3 ogs to congregate and play games & chat. Got a missed call from FAITH CHEONG! SHE GOT ACCEPTED TOO! :D
then back at ac, before campfire, emmsy and i were at the 2nd level talking to raymond and navind. THEN, I HEARD THIS VOICE OR RATHER, UH, SOUND (HAHA) which i've been hearing almost everyday in MI. SO I SPUN ROUND AND STARED AT THAT PERSON.. EUGENE LAM!!! (he was in jeans and black polo tee. LOL !)
OMG I FREAKED OUT ! okay so lam's accepted too, and they made him stay for the campfire, so yea. TADA! :D so many approvals of appeals on Friday itself.
how bout this, there're lots of my primary schoolmates in ac too ! :D (plus point!) but i still want people like, VALLY & GINNY & WOSER in ac too =X I'LL KEEP PRAYING !
and umm, campfire was allright. massdance was funny cos we just kept dancing and dancing. EMMSY WAS MADE TO LEARN THE GUYS DANCE! haha. EMMSY, I THANK GOD FOR YOU OKAY ! anw, i'm sure the next few weeks would start to get better so don't worry too much !
come to think of it, i actually do miss MI. I REALLY DO ! BYEBYE.
``jamiepok chased till the end at 3.27pm
okay, so AC ORIENTATION WAS.. okay.
thank gdness i joined emmsy's og ! and veronica, who's my PRIMARY 4 CLASSMATE BACK IN NANYANG, was in the same og !
OKAY BUT HIGHLIGHT OF ORIENTATION DAY THREE.
somewhere near the lobby, i saw WENJUN with his friends and an ac boy. this boy was carrying a white adidas bag which was of familiar sight. something i've always seen whilst my stay in MI. guess WHO! IRVIN!! okay so IRVIN GOT ACCEPTED ALR :D
yea so my og had og outing to SETTLER'S CAFE at holland v. Emmsy kinda chose tha place, and it was great cos there was just enough space for the 3 ogs to congregate and play games & chat. Got a missed call from FAITH CHEONG! SHE GOT ACCEPTED TOO! :D
then back at ac, before campfire, emmsy and i were at the 2nd level talking to raymond and navind. THEN, I HEARD THIS VOICE OR RATHER, UH, SOUND (HAHA) which i've been hearing almost everyday in MI. SO I SPUN ROUND AND STARED AT THAT PERSON.. EUGENE LAM!!! (he was in jeans and black polo tee. LOL !)
OMG I FREAKED OUT ! okay so lam's accepted too, and they made him stay for the campfire, so yea. TADA! :D so many approvals of appeals on Friday itself.
how bout this, there're lots of my primary schoolmates in ac too ! :D (plus point!) but i still want people like, VALLY & GINNY & WOSER in ac too =X I'LL KEEP PRAYING !
and umm, campfire was allright. massdance was funny cos we just kept dancing and dancing. EMMSY WAS MADE TO LEARN THE GUYS DANCE! haha. EMMSY, I THANK GOD FOR YOU OKAY ! anw, i'm sure the next few weeks would start to get better so don't worry too much !
come to think of it, i actually do miss MI. I REALLY DO ! BYEBYE.
``jamiepok chased till the end at 3.27pm

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home