happy new year ! x)
just had supper with mum and dad. heh x) they picked me up after the countdown at heartofgod church :D it was really a prayful countdown. thanks yoyoo! but we counted down 10 mins early :S, then me and yoyoo were like screaming,"IT'S ONLY 11.50pm!!!" but nvm, i'm sure God didn't mind too anyway xD
i was reading my 2004 31st dec entry, and i listed a few things which i thought are quite memorable, so now i shall do a summary for 2005 :)
1. Knowing my CSFies better
2. CSF outings/chasings/shoppings/chattings are EXTREMLY unforgettable cos they are just too exclusive.
3. Csf + Beans + Sigheys family tree has brought great joy to me :D
4. OBS !!! (wahh this one really rocked)
5. I went so crazy over julian that even now my OBS instructor, Ms Bong, laoshi, Mrs Liu and almost the whole MG know about him -.-
6. Bonds made in 3B3 2005.
7. Hanging out with the 3B4 girls though i don't belong to their class, so 3B4 GIRLS, thank you so much (: i really love you people, anw most of you girls are from our beloved 2h`04 :D
8. After i got back my MidYear results, i started crying in class and thought that it would be the end of me, but then when God shuts one door, he opens another, so though i went through a horrendous time at home, it was pretty much back to normal after one month :D
9. I survived with a Hi-Card for three mths cos my mum confiscated my chip.
10. Girl Guides NDP marching. (this is like the best GG thing that has ever happened)
11. I worked really hard for EOYs, i hope o's won't be too much of a problem.
12. Juu has been a really great junior cos she'll tag along with me to places i wanna go but yet she didn't want. (like to see julian, etc.)
13. In January 05, i hated Physics so much that i almost wanted to drop it immediately.
14. I initially hated my class cos all of my friends were in another class.
15. My brother's wedding brought an abundance of joy to my family.
16. The juniors in school know me as the girl who loves julian.
17. 3B3's teachers get so annoyed with B3 that sometimes they either breakdown or they storm out of the class. (Yes, we're that difficult to handle)
18. My friends get very amused when they call me JOANNE PEH.
19. China trip was great except when 11 of us had food poisoning.
20. 17th Dec 2005 evening was a fantastic night. 5566 concert. ( I seriously dont give a bloody damn whether they lip synch or not. Even if they did, you can't expect me to feel cheated and hate them cos i won't and i never will )
21. Helping dasao with Christmas @ Orchard concert was a great way to serve God.
22. It was pleasing to know Junli, Leeteng, Bryan and a few other locals.
23. I often told my mum i was going out with vaL and friends but then i actually went with BEANS to go find julian. sigh, i hope i'll stop doing this lying shit and just say, I'M GOING OUT.
24. I think this is about it, i'll edit the list if i think of anymore major events.
I'm very tired, and i'm sure laoshi is fuming that i havent posted her the si han :S omt. I bet she's gna blow her top on tuesday. Good night, children of God, Jesus loves us all (:
``jamiepok chased till the end at 4.14am
i was reading my 2004 31st dec entry, and i listed a few things which i thought are quite memorable, so now i shall do a summary for 2005 :)
1. Knowing my CSFies better
2. CSF outings/chasings/shoppings/chattings are EXTREMLY unforgettable cos they are just too exclusive.
3. Csf + Beans + Sigheys family tree has brought great joy to me :D
4. OBS !!! (wahh this one really rocked)
5. I went so crazy over julian that even now my OBS instructor, Ms Bong, laoshi, Mrs Liu and almost the whole MG know about him -.-
6. Bonds made in 3B3 2005.
7. Hanging out with the 3B4 girls though i don't belong to their class, so 3B4 GIRLS, thank you so much (: i really love you people, anw most of you girls are from our beloved 2h`04 :D
8. After i got back my MidYear results, i started crying in class and thought that it would be the end of me, but then when God shuts one door, he opens another, so though i went through a horrendous time at home, it was pretty much back to normal after one month :D
9. I survived with a Hi-Card for three mths cos my mum confiscated my chip.
10. Girl Guides NDP marching. (this is like the best GG thing that has ever happened)
11. I worked really hard for EOYs, i hope o's won't be too much of a problem.
12. Juu has been a really great junior cos she'll tag along with me to places i wanna go but yet she didn't want. (like to see julian, etc.)
13. In January 05, i hated Physics so much that i almost wanted to drop it immediately.
14. I initially hated my class cos all of my friends were in another class.
15. My brother's wedding brought an abundance of joy to my family.
16. The juniors in school know me as the girl who loves julian.
17. 3B3's teachers get so annoyed with B3 that sometimes they either breakdown or they storm out of the class. (Yes, we're that difficult to handle)
18. My friends get very amused when they call me JOANNE PEH.
19. China trip was great except when 11 of us had food poisoning.
20. 17th Dec 2005 evening was a fantastic night. 5566 concert. ( I seriously dont give a bloody damn whether they lip synch or not. Even if they did, you can't expect me to feel cheated and hate them cos i won't and i never will )
21. Helping dasao with Christmas @ Orchard concert was a great way to serve God.
22. It was pleasing to know Junli, Leeteng, Bryan and a few other locals.
23. I often told my mum i was going out with vaL and friends but then i actually went with BEANS to go find julian. sigh, i hope i'll stop doing this lying shit and just say, I'M GOING OUT.
24. I think this is about it, i'll edit the list if i think of anymore major events.
I'm very tired, and i'm sure laoshi is fuming that i havent posted her the si han :S omt. I bet she's gna blow her top on tuesday. Good night, children of God, Jesus loves us all (:
``jamiepok chased till the end at 4.14am

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home