is it true ?!
OMG IS THIS TRUE OR IS THIS TRUE?
SUN XIEZHI YOU BETTER NOT BE......
oh man i can faint prs. my heart stopped beating a few times alr la !
"NI MEN XI HUAN F4 MA ?"
"ZHE SHI SUN XIEZHI DE XIE LA."
omg. anw for the SA2 results, failed only amaths so far. my physics is like ON THE DOT PASS. damn SHI BAI prs.
I LOVE GE DOU TIAN WANG !
went out with grass, ash, shuwen today. upload pictures and details another day. tired. juu, gd luck with that speech yea? i don't like elephant's guessing game ! XIEZHI I WANNA FIND YOU.
``jamiepok chased till the end at 9.42pm
SUN XIEZHI YOU BETTER NOT BE......
oh man i can faint prs. my heart stopped beating a few times alr la !
"NI MEN XI HUAN F4 MA ?"
"ZHE SHI SUN XIEZHI DE XIE LA."
omg. anw for the SA2 results, failed only amaths so far. my physics is like ON THE DOT PASS. damn SHI BAI prs.
I LOVE GE DOU TIAN WANG !
went out with grass, ash, shuwen today. upload pictures and details another day. tired. juu, gd luck with that speech yea? i don't like elephant's guessing game ! XIEZHI I WANNA FIND YOU.
``jamiepok chased till the end at 9.42pm

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home