straining.
HI. urgh life is pissing me off pls. there's SO much hmwrk to be completed. and everytime i think of it, i go mad :S ok literally. i've only completed amaths :S and a little of physics. and there's GHEY guides project. WTH !? deadline's on weds and i bet none of the guides have completed it. with the exception of those kind. AND then there's LTC proposal. HAIYAH.
I WANNA WATCH INITIAL D !!!!
and my mum is pissing me off too.
grass, let's go be the kallng river murderers and shoot those unreasonable project planners and organisers. OK I WAS KIDDING.
music baton from GRASSHSIAO.
Total volume of music on my computer:
ER my itunes has 1009mb and my WMP has 2.34GB
The last CD I bought:
the last CD i got was no. 89757 - JJ Lin but i can't rmbr what's the last CD i bought myself. HAHA. gin got me jj's album x)
Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
1)shi lian chong wu jiu yuan xing dong - K one
2)shuo yi - Shen xiang long x)
3)yuandian - 5566
4)lonely no more - Rob thomas
5)tu ran lei le - JJ Lin
Song playing:
ni ying gai zhi dao - Toro
Five persons whom I'm passing the baton to:
1)meigin
2)juu
3)valbelle
4)minxjie
5)michlaopo
ALRIGHT BYE.
``jamiepok chased till the end at 5.28pm
I WANNA WATCH INITIAL D !!!!
and my mum is pissing me off too.
grass, let's go be the kallng river murderers and shoot those unreasonable project planners and organisers. OK I WAS KIDDING.
music baton from GRASSHSIAO.
Total volume of music on my computer:
ER my itunes has 1009mb and my WMP has 2.34GB
The last CD I bought:
the last CD i got was no. 89757 - JJ Lin but i can't rmbr what's the last CD i bought myself. HAHA. gin got me jj's album x)
Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
1)shi lian chong wu jiu yuan xing dong - K one
2)shuo yi - Shen xiang long x)
3)yuandian - 5566
4)lonely no more - Rob thomas
5)tu ran lei le - JJ Lin
Song playing:
ni ying gai zhi dao - Toro
Five persons whom I'm passing the baton to:
1)meigin
2)juu
3)valbelle
4)minxjie
5)michlaopo
ALRIGHT BYE.
``jamiepok chased till the end at 5.28pm

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home